Manage your cash flow with technologically advanced cash management products and our experienced Treasury Management professionals.
Treasury Management services offer every business the opportunity to improve performance and streamline processes. Our team of Treasury Management professionals will take the time to learn about your business and your specific needs and then put our services and technology to work for you – improving your cash flow management, addressing various business risks and increasing operational efficiencies.
Our team is ready when you are – contact us today to see how much easier business can be with Franklin Synergy Bank on your team!
Synergy eBusiness Premium Online features include:
- 24/7 access to view and download real-time balances and transaction history
- Control access and limits for users assigned by your company
- Perform express transfers and book transfers between Franklin Synergy accounts
- Loan payment management
- Variety of ACH transaction options including:
- Single ACH payment or collection
- Recurring ACH payment or collection
- Payment and collection templates
- ACH file import and upload
- Federal tax payments
- NACHA upload
- Streamlined wire entry and management
- Positive pay management for ACH and check transactions
- Enhanced user authentication system (advanced login authentication)
- Customizable dashboard allows you to see commonly used functions
- Enter and view stop payments
- View check images including deposit items
- Subscribe and view eStatements
- Extensive reporting options
- Customer alert configuration options
- Secure messaging and file upload ability in communicating with Franklin Synergy support staff
- Mobile banking
- Bill payments
- Quicken & QuickBooks downloads
Efficiently and economically collect funds with collection services to enhance cash flow.
- ACH collection – improve payment processing while reducing expenses
- Remote deposit – scan and deposit checks efficiently from your desk or phone
- Lockbox services – including a data file for easy upload to your accounting system allows the bank to make your deposit and automate posting
- Merchant card services – accept credit cards as a form of payment
- Incoming wire transfers – domestic at no cost
- Courier services
Manage payables on a timely basis while monitoring cash flow.
- ACH services – eliminate checks
- Purchasing cards – a shared revenue option that extends your working capital
- Wire transfers
- Bill payments
Protecting your most important assets is a primary goal for Franklin Synergy Bank.
Fraud attempts are increasing in both frequency and intensity. Our Positive Pay services offer protection against fraudulent activity that could, if undetected, result in significant losses. Services include:
- Check Positive Pay allows you to provide us an electronic file of check information, including the issue date, payee name, check number and amount. Check Positive Pay cross references check information as checks are presented for payment and we notify you if any presented item does not match the information you provided.
- ACH Positive Pay allows you to review, block or filter all ACH debit transactions to prevent an unauthorized debit from occurring on your accounts.
Maximize interest earned on your balances while minimizing interest paid.
Use our Sweep Services to settle your cash position daily.
- Credit Line Sweep allows your account to be automatically funded as needed to the desired target balance and automatically make principal payments when you have excess deposits in your account. Reduce interest expense by advancing only as needed.
- Investment Sweep allows you to earn interest on an overnight basis on excess funds.
- Zero Balance Sweep allows you to automatically fund your various accounts. Maintain one cash operating account with your payroll and accounts payable funded automatically as items are presented for payment.
Experience you can trust.
Franklin Synergy works with a variety of Captive Insurance Managers and other related entities to help companies form their own Captive Insurance Company. We have the experience and understand how to quickly open the required depository accounts.
For more information on any of our Treasury Management Services, please send an email to TMSales@franklinsynergy.com