BRANCH HOURS - CUSTOMER UPDATES
March 31, 2020
RELIEF SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
Franklin Synergy has a long history of supporting our customers and communities, and we are here to assist you. Over the years, we have assembled an experienced team of Bankers and they stand ready to help you apply for the funds you need to stabilize the companies you operate and provide protection to your employees now that Congress has approved the CARES Act stimulus bill.
The COVID-19 Relief Program (CARES Act) is designed to alleviate some of the financial hardships you may face as a result of illness or workplace changes. As our small business customers work through these challenging times, we want to ensure that you are aware of some important and potentially business-saving resources. If your business has been harmed by the pandemic, this is the information you need to know. As always, Franklin Synergy is available to help you navigate these programs, answer any questions and assist with the application process. Our lenders can talk through additional disaster relief loans and the full suite of lending options and financial services we typically offer.
March 22, 2020
COVID-19 AND TORNADO UPDATES
Our middle Tennessee community has been impacted extremely hard in recent weeks – first with the tornado and now the COVID-19 pandemic. Our hearts and prayers go out to those affected by these unprecedented events. We sincerely appreciate everyone who remains on the frontline fighting the virus. Our first priority is ensuring the health and wellness of our communities. We are monitoring the situation closely and taking necessary steps to protect our employees and customers.
As always, we remain committed to supporting and serving the needs of our communities and our customers. While you focus on your friends and family, know that your money is secure with Franklin Synergy Bank. We are prepared to function seamlessly because we are required to have continuity plans and testing processes in place that address pandemic response scenarios. Additionally, customer deposits are insured by the FDIC.
Last week we began limiting the service of our branches in Davidson, Rutherford and Williamson counties to reduce direct contact. Customers are strongly encouraged to take advantage of resources available for remote banking and 24/7 account access (www.franklinsynergybank.com), which can accommodate most banking transactions via ATM, online and mobile services. We are also extending our customer care hours until further notice.
- If you plan to come to the Bank, Franklin Synergy will be open during regular business hours but limit direct customer interaction – at all but four of our 15 branches – to drive-thru, ATM, and on-line service.
- Franklin Synergy will maintain full-service operations at its main offices located at 722 Columbia Avenue, Franklin; 1605 Medical Center Parkway, Murfreesboro; 7177 Nolensville Road Suite – A3, Nolensville; and 310 West Main Street, Murfreesboro. Franklin Synergy will continue to actively accept loan applications and deposits and will continue to provide investment and trust services.
Helping those who are impacted.
We also stand ready to employ measures to help those who may be impacted financially due to COVID-19. Please contact us for more information:
- Call or e-mail your FSB Local Banker
- FSB customer support – 615.236.2265 or email email@example.com
The upheaval caused by the coronavirus is all around us, but we remain grateful to work and live here in middle Tennessee where we take great pride in our community spirit. Amidst these difficult times, we have also heard many stories of people coming together to help their neighbors. Franklin Synergy Bank is here to assist you. We will continue to communicate updates to help you during this challenging time.
MARCH 17, 2020
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES
To our valued customers:
As your financial partner, Franklin Synergy Bank has taken proactive measures to prepare so that we can serve you well in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. I want to assure you that we will continue to provide the highest level of banking service and continuity to you now and as the situation evolves in the days ahead.
Our team is here to help. We have announced changes to our operations to help prevent the spread of the virus while providing reliable access to the important services you count on from Franklin Synergy.
Providing seamless service.
Our team members are ready to respond to your needs and provide assistance in person, on the phone and online. We have changed our operations in the following ways beginning Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
- Franklin Synergy will maintain full-service operations at its main offices located at 722 Columbia Avenue, Franklin; 1605 Medical Center Parkway, Murfreesboro; 7177 Nolensville Road Suite – A3, Nolensville; 134 Pewitt Drive, Murfreesboro. Franklin Synergy will continue to actively accept loan applications and deposits and will continue to provide investment and trust services.
- If you prefer to stay at home and connect with us digitally, our full range of banking solutions—from wiring money to refinancing your home—can be accessed 24/7 through . We encourage you to use our Online Banking services to view transactions, check balances, make deposits and more.
Preventing the Spread of the Virus.
Nothing is more important than your health and safety and preventing the spread to those most vulnerable to the coronavirus. At Franklin Synergy, we are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our teammates, our clients and our communities. Most of the employees of Franklin Synergy Bank will be allowed to handle bank duties from home. Elevated hygiene protocols will continue to be maintained at all Bank branches and operation centers.
Importantly, there have not been any known incidents of the virus among our employees at our bank offices or branches.
How can we help you?
These times are challenging, and we are here to help—whether it’s providing advice on market conditions or helping anticipate or address short-term financial needs. Franklin Synergy will implement policies designed to enable customers to meet the challenge of financial uncertainty during the pandemic. In addition, the Bank will seek to assist customers in accessing applicable federal and state programs designed to reduce the adverse financial impact of the COVID-19 crisis.
As new developments emerge regarding the coronavirus, we will share information with you on our website about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. Please visit franklinsynergy.com/coronavirus for further details.
Please stay safe and healthy during this time. Thank you for being a valued customer of Franklin Synergy Bank.
Myers Jones, CEO