November 2007 E-News Bulletin
Please make plans to attend our GRAND OPENING on Friday, November 16, 2007 at 9:00 A.M.! Join us for the 9-10am celebration and ribbon-cutting as we introduce Franklin Synergy Bank to the public.
We're open now so if it's more convenient to open your Founders Account before the 16th, please visit us at 3301 Aspen Grove Drive, Suite 106 in Cool Springs. A parking garage is located directly below the bank for your convenience. Just take the elevator to the first floor.
Put Your Name in our History Books – Become a Founding Member of Franklin Synergy Bank!
The Privileges of Membership
Seven Reasons to Become a Franklin Synergy Bank Founder
- Higher rate of interest (.25%) for the LIFE of the checking account (this rate increase is on top of our higher club customer rates)
- Higher interest rates on certificates of deposit
- Exclusive checks with "Founder" designation
- Annual Founders Event – a gathering with the Franklin Synergy Board and executive management for banking updates and fellowship
- Special Founders commemorative memento
- Membership in one of our exclusive clubs with a package of banking services that you won't find anywhere else
- How often do you have the opportunity to be a founder of a bank? How often do you have the opportunity to be a founder of Franklin's locally owned and managed bank?
Franklin Synergy Cubs offer exclusive membership privileges:
- Synergy Club Account – Our signature club account offering: member interest rates, unlimited check writing, discounts on travel opportunities, five free non-Franklin Synergy Bank ATM fees per statement, preferred rates on mortgages, overdraft protection, free 24 hour online banking with bill pay, 24 hour telephone banking. Free standard wallet-size checks included.
- Pineapple Gold Club Account – Our signature club account for customers age 50 or better. The same great benefits of a Synergy Club Account along with a free (for one year) safe deposit box (small size) subject to availability.
Franklin Synergy Bank Welcomes William Billington
Franklin Synergy Bank is pleased to welcome William W. Billington, Jr. as Senior Vice President and Business Development Banker. William joins us from PrimeTrust Bank, where he served as Vice President and Private Banker. He previously served as Vice President at Franklin National Bank and as Assistant Vice President at First Union National Bank. William is a graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and attended the Owen School of Management at Vanderbilt University.
William is an outstanding banker and we are delighted that he will be bringing his talents to Franklin Synergy Bank. He brings a wealth of customer relationships to Franklin Synergy, developed over many years of providing personalized service.
William is a member of the Franklin Noon Rotary, the Williamson County-Franklin Chamber of Commerce and the Brentwood Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce. A long-time member of the Cattleman's Association, William is also a graduate of Leadership Franklin.
Local banker Andrew Tabb Joins Franklin Synergy Bank
Please join us in welcoming Andrew Tabb to Franklin Synergy Bank. Andrew has joined us as Customer Service Representative and he brings a track record of developing successful client relationships with him. He delivers the customer-focused personalized attention that will be the hallmark of Franklin Synergy Bank.
Andrew served as Assistant Branch Manager at GreenBank, formerly Cumberland Bank. He also served as a Summer Assistant for the Tennessee Titans in operations and sales. Andrew is a graduate of Belmont University, where he served as Developmental Instructor for Belmont University Baseball Camps. He was a three year baseball letterman at Belmont and served as Captain of the team in 2002.
Jocee Geraghty Joins Franklin Synergy Bank
I am pleased to announce that Jocee Geraghty has joined Franklin Synergy Bank as Assistant Vice President and Business Development Banker. Jocee brings a track record of developing successful client relationships with her to Franklin Synergy Bank.
Jocee was previously a Corporate and Healthcare Division Officer at First Tennessee Bank. She also served as a Credit Analyst and Assistant Treasurer at JPMorgan Chase in Fairfield, New Jersey. Jocee's business development experience includes franchise and management consulting for Dinner A-Fare in the Cool Springs and Murfreesboro markets. She is a graduate of Fairfield University in Fairfield, Connecticut. Active in the community with the Nashville Symphony and the Nashville Children's Alliance, Jocee is a graduate of the Young Leaders Program.
A new chapter in banking history begins this week in Franklin. We are excited to welcome our customers to Franklin Synergy Bank on November 16th. You may reach your new banking partners now at 236-BANK (2265). We appreciate your continued interest in Franklin Synergy Bank.