December 2007 E-News Bulletin
Welcome to the fifth edition of the Franklin Financial Network News Bulletin!
Our Grand Opening on November 16th was a great success! It was wonderful to see our friends and family in our new home at 3301 Aspen Grove Drive. You can view the photos from our Grand Opening on our website at:http://www.franklinsynergybank.com/GrandOpening/
More than 100 of you have already become Founders of Franklin Synergy Bank
I want to personally thank you for your business. We will continue to earn your trust and confidence every day.
If you have not yet had a moment to visit with us but would like to become a Franklin Synergy Bank Founder, call us at 236-BANK (2265) and we'll visit with you when and where it's most convenient. The holidays are busy for all of us but never so busy that we cannot help you make your banking life simpler. Just give us a call. You can become a Founder at Franklin Synergy Bank by opening a club account prior to April 1, 2008.
The Privileges of Membership
Franklin Synergy Bank Clubs offer exclusive membership privileges:
- Synergy Club Account – Our signature club account offering: special member interest rates, unlimited check writing, unique travel opportunities, five free non-Franklin Synergy Bank ATM fees per statement, preferred rates on mortgages, overdraft protection, free 24 hour online banking with bill pay, and much more.
- Pineapple Gold Club Account – Our signature club account for customers age 50 or better. The same great benefits of a Synergy Club Account along with a free (for one year) safe deposit box.
We are pleased to introduce the Franklin Synergy Relationship Mortgage
At Franklin Synergy Bank, you can:
- Apply for a mortgage at your convenience, 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Access online mortgage calculators, a glossary of mortgage terms, and product information
- Complete a customized application tailored to your specific situation
- Receive step-by-step instructions throughout the mortgage loan application process
Call Franklin Synergy Bank at (615) 236-BANK or visit us on our website at www.franklinsynergybank.com to discuss a Synergy Relationship Mortgage with:
- Low, fixed rate financing – 30 year amortization, 10 year balloon with special Synergy Relationship pricing
- Low monthly payments
- Membership privileges in our Synergy Club or Pineapple Gold Club with automatic draft of your mortgage payments
- Automatic Synergy Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Up to 100% combined first mortgage plus HELOC financing available to qualified customers
Susan Barker Joins Franklin Synergy Bank as Vice President
Franklin Synergy Bank is pleased to welcome local banker Susan Barker as Vice President and Accounting Manager. Susan served as Vice President and Operations Manager at Cumberland Bank from July 2004 through May 2007. She also served as Vice President and Internal Accounting Manager at Franklin National Bank from August 1993 until the bank's sale in 2004. Professionally, Susan serves on the Mid-State Bancpac User Group; an advisory board for Fidelity Information Services. She is a graduate of East Tennessee State University and holds a graduate degree in audit management from the Bank Administration Institute at the University of Wisconsin.
Susan has twenty three years of leadership experience in bank operations and accounting. We are fortunate to have her join our Franklin Synergy Bank family.
Michelle Pentecost Joins Franklin Synergy Bank as Vice President
Please join us in welcoming Michelle Pentecost to Franklin Synergy Bank as Vice President and Loan Operations Manager. Michelle served as Vice President and Loan Operations Manager at Cumberland Bank from March 2005 through May 2007. She also served as Business Banking Administrator and Loan operations Manager at First American Bank and AmSouth Bank from 1977 to 2005. Professionally, Michelle serves on the Mid-State Bancpac User Group, and the Account Folio User Group, advisory boards for Fidelity Information Services Inc. Active in the community through United Way, Michelle's service on the Finance Board for Saint Joseph's Church, includes a stint as Chairman of the Finance Board.
Michelle has thirty years of leadership experience in loan operations and business banking. We are delighted to have her skill and knowledge available to serve our customers.
SNL Financial Interview
SNL Financial (Charlottesville, Virginia) interviewed me recently about Franklin Synergy Bank. The interview provides a recap of our recent history as well as some commentary on the local Williamson County real estate market.
You can read the interview here.
We look forward to the opportunity to earn your future business at Franklin Synergy Bank. You may reach your Franklin Synergy banker at 236-BANK (2265) or on our website at www.franklinsynergybank.com. Franklin Synergy is located at 3301 Aspen Grove Drive, Suite 106 in Cool Springs. A parking garage is located directly below the bank for your convenience. Just take the elevator to the first floor.
We appreciate your continued interest in Franklin Synergy Bank.