Welcome! You are likely visiting because you have either heard about me or are interested in a mortgage. A little background, I hold a Bachelors of Business Administration from the University of Memphis-Fogelman College of Business & Economics, where I majored in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate.
I will strategically plan and structure your loan to meet the short and long term needs and financial goals of you and your family while taking into account the current economic conditions. I offer an extensive line of loan products to meet your needs.
Some of these options include:
- Bridge Loans to utilize the equity in your current home as down payment on your next purchase
- Conventional Fixed & Adjustable rate options
- Construction-Permanent Loans for those wanting to build their dream home
- FHA for low down payment & gift options
- Jumbo/Non-Conforming loan options
- Lot/Land loans for new construction
- Long-term rate lock options for new construction
- Purchase Money 2nd mortgage’s to avoid PMI
- Portfolio/In-house Loans for special situations
- Doctor/Dentist Loans w/ 100% financing
- THDA for first-time home buyers looking for zero down payment options
- USDA 100% financing for Rural Housing
- VA 100% financing for Active Military and Veterans
Customer service is crucial in today’s mortgage lending environment, which is why Franklin Synergy and I offer Local Decision Making. We can get your mortgage approved quickly because we maintain internal control over all aspects of your new mortgage loan. Our decisions are made locally, not by out-of-town mortgage companies. Local control makes our process smoother and more dependable to ensure on time closings and no last minute surprises.
If you have any questions regarding your next home purchase, refinance, construction loan or any other services we offer, you can contact me directly via the information below.
Let me be your trusted advisor.
How May I Help You?